A match card is required to be filled out by each team for every match
and left in the box in the Club Room.
Match card requirements:
* All players' names must be legible, and written in black or blue ball point pen only.
* All players' full names must be written.
* Only players who play in the match are to be
entered on the match card.
* If a player from a younger age-group plays 'up' in your team, their regular
team must be entered next to their name on the match card.
* For competitive teams (12's and older), each player must
have their FFA number entered on the match card.
Match Formats and Coaching Courses
Mini-Roos Match Formats
Mini-Roos Coaching Courses
Football Federation Australia
phases & training sessions
Useful links for Blackheath FC coaches