Players, as a rule of thumb, should arrive at the fields around 30 minutes before the match is scheduled to kick off. Boots and shin pads must be worn (no jewellery).
A match card is required to be filled out by each team for every match and left in the box in the Club Room.
Match card requirements:
* All players' names must be legible, and written in black or blue ball point pen only
* Must have all players' full names.
* Only players who play in the match are to be entered on the match card.
* If a player from a younger age-group plays in your team, their 'regular' team must be entered next to their name on the match card.
* For competitive teams (12s and older), each player must have their FFA number entered on the match card.